[GNUz] RMS update

Tim trmusson at ihug.co.nz
Thu Aug 7 10:14:33 BST 2008

Rik Tindall wrote:
> [...] we are about ready to confirm Saturday 16 August 2-5pm as the
> timeslot during which RMS will speak in Christchurch. In the evening,
> we'll have a GNU supporters' restaurant meal. RMS will then head
> South, on 17 August, for parts less known to him than Canterbury as
> yet. [...] More info upon request.

Hi Rik! Do you know what the topic of the talk will be? The Free Culture
Club will have a notice in next week's Canta[1], but it would be nice if
we can include the title of the speech.

[1] Our deadline is noon tomorrow (Friday, Aug 8th)

Cheers,

Tim
--
Timothy Musson                     FSF Associate Member
http://russianclub.wikidot.com/    http://www.fsf.org/