[GNUz] RMS update

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Mon Aug 4 03:58:40 BST 2008

Hi all,

Thanks to/for the bit of assistance here & there, and after 'behind the
scenes' negotiations, we are about ready to confirm Saturday 16 August
2-5pm as the timeslot during which RMS will speak in Christchurch. In
the evening, we'll have a GNU supporters' restaurant meal. RMS will then
head South, on 17 August, for parts less known to him than Canterbury as
yet.

If we still have our Free Culture Club subscribers ready to help, would
they like to book the lecture theatre (A1 or C1) through COSC for us
please? Discussions have been held, such that the Head of Dept is
expecting this formal approach from someone soon - asap, so advertising
can commence after confirmation.

More info upon request.

Regards, Rik

PS Thanks Don and Arts Centre, we won't be needing the 18 Aug booking
now. Cheers.