[GNUz] How does GLU/GNUz differ from CLUG?

Nick Rout gnuz@inode.co.nz
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:58:09 +1300 (NZDT)

On Mon, March 12, 2007 3:07 pm, Rik Tindall wrote:
> nick@rout.co.nz wrote:
>>>
>>> Would you like editing rights for http://www.hackstop.org ?
>>>
>> Why repeat what is being done elsewhere? The world doesn't need yet
>> another hardware database.
>
> Because if you'd read the links you'd have seen how patchy and outdated
>     this info tends to be. Another page (joining about six in the world=
)
> would add referencing to the Free hardware options, and, who knows, wit=
> enough attention given it, could rank amongst the best.
>
> This kind of flak is why it's a complete waste of time putting the
> effort into clug, imho.

What flak? I asked "why duplicate effort" and you have answered.

Also I do not believe that there are only 6 web pages in the world
dedicated to Free Hardware! Thats just not likely, even without googling.

--=20
Nick Rout