[GNUz] [Fwd: [SFD-TC] Fwd: Tshirts and balloons sent!]

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:17:15 +1200

--------------030504000001050005010203

Hi Team SFD-Chch,

We have posters & fliers now, courtesy of Gordon Findlay. Let me know if
you want some.

cheers, rik

--------------030504000001050005010203
 filename="[SFD-TC] Fwd: Tshirts and balloons sent!"