[GNUz] voyage 0.2

don gnuz@inode.co.nz
Mon, 22 May 2006 22:02:39 +1200

Neil's got me hooked on the debian stuff this week as well...  seems
there's little interest in supporting the cc stuff.

Wilber seems to have dropped off the face of the earth this month.  He
was the main reason for supporting such.

What do we do about domain names to these boxes thou?  I liked the fact
that cc comes with ddns services.

Should we set up our own ddns system? The tools are out there to do it,
who's got hosting space?

Cheers Don