[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: Sounding out the politicians]

Richard Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:01:52 +1200

--------------060301010501020101090300

Just for the record, this is 1/2 of what NZOSS have deemed unpublishable
from me.

Item #2 to follow.

- Rik

--------------060301010501020101090300
 filename="Re: Sounding out the politicians"