[GNUz] ubumtu

Sue McGaw gnuz@inode.co.nz
Mon, 16 May 2005 17:00:23 +1200

 Ubuntu

 I have to say, that while i was very pleased with suse , i am even more
pleased with the ubuntu choices.

 When I show clients my own work on a smart crisp display, it carries
far more weight and credence.
 as for support, i thank everybody who gives me advice, but i also know,
that good search techniques, including source material from the infohelp
pages such as http://www.infohelp.co.nz/lnxdistro.html  are there for
the effort of inquiry.

i'm showing off my laptop work expressions this evening to another
"newbie" or not so newbie as the person in question owned their own
software co in the Uk and programmed all sorts of interesting things.
but is interested in what we have here on offer in chch.

thank you all for the learning platforms. now i practice! sue