[GNUz] GNU/Linux ...

InfoHelp gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:40:29 +1200

Oh.. so this is the bog-GNU-down-with-obfuscation-list

..and I thought it was for finding its zest - which nurtured "Linux" &
brought us together here.

Staying awake is problematic, but then I guess you have to in the law
courts.
I am trying (, I know ;-).

This is redolent of the "there's no Maaori, due to weakened bloodlines"
argument, while Racists & Racism still exist, growing fat off their
stolen land (still, with title fees).

Pardon my bile.

As always, I *want* to be proven wrong, and so to learn.

Please do that  :-)