[DISIG-cabal] Meeting 4 planning

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Sun May 19 23:19:22 BST 2019

Hi all, meeting #4 should be Thursday 13th June 2019.

Current plan is
* Intro & month's news - Chris especially to mention Catalyst's Kerberos 0day
* Talk1: Catphishing, Brendan
* Talk2: ??
* Afterparty

IIRC Catalyst are also sponsoring our costs to Petridish? So we should make sure to explicitly mention this.

I liked the 'isig' logo i made last time. Perhaps it should be 'Disig' or 'DunISIG'? I'd like to get a couple of A4 or A3 copies of that printed on something durable, possibly even 'can be written on with a whiteboard pen', so we can use them as better signs for building access. Any ideas or comments?

I'm not sure I did a very good job of announcing the last meeting. I think we'd benefit from an actual Communications Plan so we all know where to post and who to post as ... I nominate Chris as our communications officer, lol ...

I'd like to have a shared space for document etc, but not just 'google drive is free so why not on there' ... like the rest of us, I have a VPS running out there somewhere, and could happily install something like sandstorm on there so we get 'all the apps'. Only problem with sandstorm is the authentication piece, which pretty much has to be a local ldap or "login via emailed tokens", unless I've misunderstood it. So I'd welcome comments on that too.

--
  Jim Cheetham
  jim at cheetham.nz