[DISIG-cabal] Meeting 4 planning

Chris Burgess chris at giantrobot.co.nz
Mon May 20 08:25:59 BST 2019

I have no objections to sandstorm, I've never tried it. IMO a Gitlab group
is a nice tool for collab:

- Free
- Issue tracker, wiki etc
- Markdown rendering for notes on the web etc
- A whole bunch of features we don't need but can safely ignore (or turn
off).

That's a thing we can self-host, but there's also gitlab.com which is free,
applies its own updates, and has a cashed up security team!

If we don't make anything secret on there, there's nothing of value to
steal. And I think via gitlab pages it will deliver website hosting.

I will accept the heavy mantle of comms officer (for now).