[DISIG-cabal] Fwd: Some ISIG ideas

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Fri May 10 04:34:51 BST 2019

We could probably attract a percentage of the polytech students by timing talks to match their courses ... well that was the idea.

So, September we might want to have a talk about security issues in things like vmware ... and in November look at the downsides of linux cgroups/containers  ... ?

--
  Jim Cheetham
  jim at cheetham.nz