[DISIG-cabal] Confidentiality/sharing guidelines

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Mon Mar 4 00:21:01 GMT 2019

Shall we declare ISIG meetings under the Chatham House Rule?

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed."
https://www.chathamhouse.org/chatham-house-rule

And perhaps also invoke FriendDA?
"WHEREAS I possess a bright idea that I am choosing to disclose to you, The Advisor, with the mutual understanding that you are my friend and that you will not screw me ..."
http://www.friendda.org/

And also Wheaton's Law?
"Don't be a dick"
--