[DISIG-cabal] Confidentiality/sharing guidelines

Chris Burgess chris at giantrobot.co.nz
Mon Mar 4 06:01:58 GMT 2019

I think it should be a general rule but as licenses are to projects,
perhaps we allow speakers to designate terms of their talks or make sure
this rule is available to attendees.

I have no issue with Chatham House Rule ... but maybe some speakers would
choose otherwise?

And while we'd also frown on, say, sharing a list of bluetooth device IDs
at a local ISIG (!!!), would we want to enforce a rule that says we can't
talk about who came?

ISIG has a CoC also: https://isig.org.nz/ISIG.code.of.conduct.pdf which
will apply to our group (I presume?).