[DISIG-cabal] ISIG meeting

Chris Burgess chris at giantrobot.co.nz
Mon Feb 25 01:48:50 GMT 2019

Ian from TLS has just updated https://techevents.nz/dunedin link from
www.isig.org.nz (which was not "more information" but "less information")
to point to the announce gist. We can discuss ways to promote at the meet.

Guess we'll want an agenda of some kind to keep to? Eg

- Intro / what is ISIG
- Note code of conduct - https://isig.org.nz/ISIG.code.of.conduct.pdf
- Round the room brief intros - one thing you hope to get from coming
- Presentation ideas / schedule for the year?
- Contributions / call for involvement (make sure it's not just Cabal)
- ???
- Beers