Debian 11 etc (OneRNG with Python3 and Linux 5.10)

terae terae at terae.fi
Sat Nov 13 18:56:19 GMT 2021

Hi!
I ordered one OneRNG last week to try and see how it works. I didn't realize how old code the sofware is and if that does not work just plug'n'play with rng-tools or such like other kind of hw does nowdays... does it not? Really?

Found out the Debian package at OneRNG site is for older Python version. Do you have anything ready to use with Python3? Found some topic from last year I think and no link to software. Github seems to be years old.

Is this already obsolete while delivered even if it was so popular and good HW?

Is anywhere detailed instructions how to use one with Debian 11 (Python3 and Linux kernel 5.10) or do I have to wait for long to have software support?