[onerng talk] Debian 11 etc (OneRNG with Python3 and Linux 5.10)

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Mon Nov 15 18:06:26 GMT 2021

On Monday, 15 November 2021 10:05:56 PM NZDT terae wrote:
> I will probably get the HW this week (hardly can wait for it) so I can make
> sure the program really works pretty soon after getting them. The
> software...where did/will you place it?

I wasn't able to get it ready last night, wandered into VMware hell trying to
get it working for all the usual systems I test with (after having upgraded
the base OS on  my laptop).

I'll probably put it on my home server on  moonbaseotago.com for a while.

There's a couple of main changes - fixing the python thing - and providing code
that works with the current broken  RNGD/etc sub system - at the moment you
can  enable this last manually, I'd like to have the system do sensible
defaults, I'd like to fix this before releasing a more general release

	Paul