[onerng talk] amusing for USB RNGs :)

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Wed Oct 29 20:49:02 GMT 2014

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:30:00 Scott wrote:
>  I even think that being a Kiwi corporation makes you more trustworthy than
> an American company that is more susceptible to NSA/FBI/Etc intervention.

well we would hope so .... but everyone should be appropriately suspicious of
us too, it's up to us to convince everyone else that we're on the up and up -
remember even though I was born in NZ and live there now I lived and worked in
the US for two decades ....

Also that NZ is a junior partner in 5-eyes (it was a contentious issue during
our recent election, sadly with no real change since we re-elected the same
guys)

So, a general plea to keep us honest, don't just trust us without evidence

	Paul