[chbot] VFD with Chocolate fish.

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 30 08:13:33 BST 2021

Wallace,

Have you checked continuity between mains in and the bridge rectifier
using a meter, or just by inspection ?

Not sure of the rating of the unit you have purchased, but I might also
expect some kind of power-factor correction before the main reservoir
caps. Are you 100% sure that the input terminals don't dive off around
somewhere and then back to the caps ?

-Mark