[chbot] Help track down a processor - the double chox fish challenge

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 23 02:58:32 BST 2021

Unsure if China or Taiwan.

Pin 5 SCL, Pin 7 SDA

No async brought out, so don't know if UART present.

ADC is quite possibly a single differential channel.

EEPROM is off-board.

No markings on CPU.

Jelly bean is 0603, with sprinkling of SOT-23 transistors.

Can't see a date-code on anything, but technology smells of maybe 8 yrs
old; FLASH was pretty popular by then.

If it's a Chinese part, will put a small bet that it will be 8051 based
core.

HTH

-Mark