[chbot] Help track down a processor - the double chox fish challenge

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 04:48:50 BST 2021

Since I2C can be bit-banged very easily, these could very well just be
GPIOs.

I wouldn't put money on the 8051 since there are huge numbers of
architectures out there - including some that are used only in China (eg.
Padauk - 3 cent micros). Many of these bottom end devices are OTP.

Does it have any tracks going off to something that might be a debug
header? If it supports JTAG it would probably identify itself quite quickly.