[chbot] Name of a metal tube clamp

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:26:11 BST 2021

Best I could come up with is "Grafco C Clamp Screw Compressor". Grafco or
Hoffman seem to be likely brand names. Also "catheter screw compressor"
gets some hits that look similar.

Maybe some good starting points? Google is like an eager puppy, dragging in
anything that might be even slightly related to your search term just to
please you.


On Tue, 20 Jul 2021, 10:03 Mark Atherton, <markaren1 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> I would like to buy some of these.
> Any idea what their correct name is ?
> Ref green squares are 10 x 10mm
> -mark
> _______________________________________________
> Chchrobotics mailing list Chchrobotics at lists.ourshack.com
> https://lists.ourshack.com/mailman/listinfo/chchrobotics
> Mail Archives: http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/chchrobotics/
> Meetings usually 3rd Monday each month. See http://kiwibots.org for
> venue, directions and dates.
> When replying, please edit your Subject line to reflect new subjects.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/chchrobotics/attachments/20210720/61c00de2/attachment.html>

More information about the Chchrobotics mailing list