[chbot] Name of a metal tube clamp

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jul 19 23:02:39 BST 2021

I would like to buy some of these.

Any idea what their correct name is ?

Ref green squares are 10 x 10mm

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: tube_clamp.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 12081 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/chchrobotics/attachments/20210720/9c8471fe/attachment.jpg>

More information about the Chchrobotics mailing list