[chbot] Banggood?

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 03:32:45 BST 2017

Thank you for the offer Winston.  At the weekend I ordered 2m of black GT2
belt, a tensioner, and three GT2 pulleys in different sizes.  I'll use that
for the next test.

I have 6 windows in one room, two of which are very wide.  In total I need
about 12m of white belt, so I was going to order 10m and 5m lengths from
Banggood, and the appropriately-sized pulleys.

The pulleys are usually bored to 5mm diameter but the motor I have has a
6mm diameter shaft.  I can drill them out on a lathe no problem.

I should probably start a new thread, as this is now getting tangential to
whatever Banggood is up to.

Thanks,

Andrew