[chbot] LiPo batteries

Kay edgecumbe kayedgecumbe at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 01:02:35 BST 2013

quote   If you over discharge them then they can lose capacity in a real hurry

at a chemistry lecture the clue to this was the statment

"when anion and cations combine in a solution they form an inert substance)"

not the same  but understands why discharging a lifepo4 battery below  a safe voltage they just die and cant be revived