[chbot] Positions at HamiltonJet

Michael Hope Michael.Hope at hamjet.co.nz
Tue May 12 23:46:57 BST 2009

Apologies for posting this - I hope job openings are OK on the list.  I'll keep it short.

Our team is looking for a couple of good people covering the embedded Linux, desktop application, and production test areas.  The Linux work includes doing such things as setting up a tight, small, distribution, making it boot fast, implementing the Bluetooth based update process, and leading on implementing a fast, usable UI.  The desktop work involves a UI heavy C# based support tool for setting up and maintaining an installation.  Mix this in with production test where you'd be writing Python based test scripts to exercise the assembled units in a easy to follow, easy to diagnose way.

HamiltonJet manufacturers waterjets and the associated electronic controls for the marine market.  We've got a lot of work on so the right person will have a good attitude and be productive in a small team.

Please send me an email if you'd like to know more,

Michael Hope
Controls Engineer

HAMILTONJET
CWF Hamilton & Co Ltd, Lunns Rd, PO Box 709, Christchurch, New Zealand T +64 3 962 0530 - F +64 3 962 0534 - www.hamiltonjet.co.nz