[chbot] Rechargeable NiMHs, and small motors

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 4 08:17:12 BST 2009

I still have a few NiMH and Li-ion cells going free details were in this
post which I have repeated below:
http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/chchrobotics/2008-November/000531.html

The Development Manager at Tait Electronics has generously donated a number
of sample Sanyo battery packs to our robotics group. The packs are spot
welded and taped but may be split to yield individual cells with care.
Email the list outlining your plan for the batteries and how many you would
like. I'll bring them along to the next meeting. Note that the lithium
cells require a current limited constant voltage charger (expect the cells
to catch fire or explode if mistreated). The first two packs have AA size
cells.

1. 7.2V 1P6S Ni-MH 2500mAh/cell  6HR-3U
http://sanyo.wslogic.com/pdf/pdfs/HR-3UR.pdf
2. 7.4V 3P2S Lion   720mAh/cell  2UR14500P.3.TE
http://sanyo.wslogic.com/pdf/pdfs/UR14500P.pdf
3. 7.4V 1P2S Lion  1700mAh/cell  2UF103450PP.TE1
http://sanyo.wslogic.com/pdf/pdfs/UF103450P.pdf

Richard Jones