No subject

Mon May 18 13:30:33 BST 2009

per analogue input. For simple software each input also needs one cog. I
did a demo a while back which used the propeller to display ultrasonic
echoes on a vga monitor. The same trick could almost certainly be applied
to hall effect devices.
See: http://kiwibots.org/articles/propeller-ultrasonic-vga-demo-2.html

Richard

http://www.sicom.co.nz/xurl/PageID/2214/function/viewprd/prd_id/172816/pmm_id/0/hall-effect-switch-3-pin-sil.html

>> -- CHarles
>>

>> On Friday 17 July 2009 13:30:51 jimmy allen wrote:
>>> i have ordered a part from brightsparks part code UGN3503U
>>> which i think is an analog one
>>> i am planning to use it with a propeller but i can understand some
basic
>>> AVR C so that would be fine(comments would be even more useful) but
just
>>> long as i can understand it it will be fine
>>>
>>> cheers

North