[chbot] Greetings

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jan 15 07:20:08 GMT 2008

They were these things:
http://www.parallax.com/Store/Microcontrollers/PropellerDevelopmentBoards/tabid/514/CategoryID/73/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/423/Default.aspx?SortField=ProductName%2CProductName

Along with one of these for programming it.
http://www.parallax.com/Store/Microcontrollers/PropellerTools/tabid/143/CategoryID/73/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/398/Default.aspx?SortField=ProductName%2cProductName

And the schematic as I posted before is
http://www.rayslogic.com/propeller/ProtoSched.gif

Hanno sent me to a NZ supplier he'd used but they want about NZ 35 for
just the chip and havent gotten back to me about the board's themselves.
The parallax price is USD20 for the board with chip on it.

The shipping from the parrallax site isn't cheap, but if the order is
big enough it will get be ok (around US$40 per order)
So I've got in mind to put a big order through if anyone wants to get in
on it. I'll probably buy 4 of the boards and some of the sensors
Let me know.
CR