[chbot] Greetings

Stuart Whelan stuart at somepointinthefuture.co.nz
Tue Jan 15 02:59:24 GMT 2008

Hi Folks,

I came along to the group in December, thoroughly enjoyed myself, thank you!

So this post is a introduction and a request for info.

I work at Tait Electronics, having just joined. In my previous job I worked
on the flight simulators for Pacific Simulators, mostly writing hardware
interfacing software.

I was very impressed by the propeller demo, and was wondering exactly what
in needed to start mucking around with them?

What was in the kits that were won on the robotics group night?

Kind Regards,
Stuart Whelan.