[chbot] Next Meeting Tonight!!

Andrew Errington chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:30:01 +1200

Thanks Carl!

The next meeting is tonight at 7:30pm.  I will be there early, so that I
can spot people wandering around aimlessly looking for the Technology Room.

There should be video facilities in the room, so if they work then we'll be
able to watch the show.

Oh, and Richard emailed me to apologise that he can't be there.  Anyone
with Micromouse plans, ideas, or questions will have to hold them until
next meeting (or kick them around on the list).

See you tonight,

Andrew