[chbot] Next Meeting Tomorrow 18 April 2007

Carl Ranson chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:14:42 +1200

I've found that robot show I taped off discovery. It has a lot of stuff
about the asimov and various other bi-peds. Time permitting we might get
to watch some or failing that I'll make it available to borrow.

CR