[chbot] Next Meeting 18 April 2007

Richard Jones chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:27:39 +1200

I expect to be there with the micromouse project and a small
maze section, almost untouched since last time but the
prospect of winter evenings should help it along :-)

This $69US AVR board runs Linux and could be very friendly
to robotics applications :

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/embedded/9895/atmel-introduces-69-linux-based-32-bit-avr-networking-processor-kit

I've been in touch with John McLean at Avnet, he can supply
these in one off quantities for ~125$NZ depending on the
exchange rate at the time.

Here are some links to ultrasonic wind speed measuring
designs which contain useful technology for range finding:

http://trekker.customer.netspace.net.au/wind.htm

http://www.kitsrus.com/pdf/K168_article.pdf

Regards

Richard Jones