[101admin] help101 mailing list?

Andrew Beattie 101admin@ourshack.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:31:18 +0000

I'm busy trying to put a little content into kite101.com and I
find that I want to write is something along the lines of:

Finding your local kite store:

If you're in the USA, do this...

If you're outside the USA, do this...

If you're stuck, then send an email to help101@kite101.com
and we'll forward your message to a bunch of cool folk who
would be happy to help you find your nearest dealer.
joe-new-flier can send questions and know that he'll find a
sympathetic and helpful ear?  (The idea being that subscribers
would be primarily experienced and helpful fliers but that
most messages would be from non-subscribing newbies)

Would fliers be willing to do this?

Should I set it up?

BTW, the DNS is beginning to settle down - I managed to
reach http://www.kite101.com/ from outside for the first
time this afternoon.

--
Andrew Beattie

The LAZIEST way to find kite pages ---------> http://www.kitez.com/
********** Win a T-shirt at http://www.kitez.com/tshirt.html **********
My own stuff (Shona, Chevron, Veronica) ----> http://www.tug.com/
Resources for rec.kites --------------------> http://www.kites.tug.com/
Friendly, flexible host for your net stuff -> http://www.ourshack.com/

kite, n: A piece of negotiable paper representing a fictitious
financial transaction and used temporarily to sustain credit or
raise money.