[101admin] Kites101

Andrew Beattie 101admin@ourshack.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:13:12 +0000

Dan Millsip wrote:
> A while back I built a site for a client and the site won several web
> awards for the simplicity of it's graphical interface.

Let me try that in my text browser.
Here is http://www.thecranberrylady.com/ in w3m

                [tranny]
                    [m1]                               [tranny]
                    [m2] [splash_logo1]                [m5]
                    [m3]                [splash_logo2] [m6]
                    [m4]                               [m7]
                       *                               [m8]
                                   [splash3]

                              [cranberries_text]

                                    [quote]

                                      # *

Lynx (which is much more widespread) manages only:
                           The Cranberry Lady -- the Official Website

   [tranny.gif]
   [tranny.gif]
   [tranny.gif]
   [tranny.gif]

   [Document has only hidden links. Use the 'l'ist command.]

One of the things that we've figured at Ourshack is that if you're
doing a collaborative project, then you need to do things the
"normal" way.  Files in the usual place, edited using the standard
tools.  So that when a new person joins, everything works just the
way they would expect it.

But if you've got good *content*, we're very interested.  Either
to include it or point to it.

--
Andrew Beattie

The LAZIEST way to find kite pages ---------> http://www.kitez.com/
********** Win a T-shirt at http://www.kitez.com/tshirt.html **********
My own stuff (Shona, Chevron, Veronica) ----> http://www.tug.com/
Resources for rec.kites --------------------> http://www.kites.tug.com/
Friendly, flexible host for your net stuff -> http://www.ourshack.com/

kite, n: A piece of negotiable paper representing a fictitious
financial transaction and used temporarily to sustain credit or
raise money.