[chbot] Recommendations for fibre in CHCH

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:36:41 GMT 2021

I've just got Spark.

I live in a normal residential house and they pretty much forced us onto
fibre due to pulling copper services.

I can't say I miss copper. We hardly ever use the phone but it is there.

I don't know what speed it is, but it serves all our business &
entertainment needs and I tend to shovel quite a lot of data & code around.

As others have noted, speed of the last mile does not guarantee you won't
get bottlenecked somewhere else.