[chbot] Polishing 'Sistema' box lid

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 04:00:49 GMT 2021

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021, 16:28 , <edwardsw at steadfast.co.nz> wrote:
<snip>

> Curiously, none of my Sistema boxes have the lettering on the lid -
> perhaps that is a recent addition, or its only on the smaller boxes?
> Larger boxes on the warehouse website don't have the embossed logo on the
> lid.

<snip>
It's new. The food storage boxes have been redesigned for great justice.

They are still compatible with each other, and have the pleasing ratio of
widths that allow two smaller boxes to stack on top of the next larger box,
but I'm not sure they are compatible with the original ones, although I
haven't checked.

They also have "Sistema" shot in white plastic inset into the blue plastic
clips on the side.

I'm a great fan of the Sistema storage boxes for, er, storage. They differ
from the food storage boxes, particularly as they don't have a seal.

Slicing off the Sistema logo to make the lid flat will be an exercise in
futility, IMNSHO.

Andrew