[chbot] [OT] plumbing parts for a Gemini Shower

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 21 01:03:33 GMT 2021

Thanks David, keen indeed :)

One of the problems is that the hot and cold water have to be turned off
to access the old seals. At our property, mains water does not shut off
completely, so for the duration, water is pouring out of an orifice or
three. Also, wonder how NF holds up at 80 PSI !!

Then there is the small problem of getting the items printed while all
this is going on...

Keep them thoughts comin', fav so far is to see what Jasper's plumber
does, and failing that, go visit Musgroves.

Regards, Mark