[chbot] Test access after bounced emails

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:47:16 BST 2021

I'm using gmail as my original email address was being bounced by mailman.

It's a few years since I've run mailman (only ever had a couple lists I
hosted back in the UK) so I can't remember how to get the bounce headers
that it uses to turn off a subscription. With that I could find out what
part of the path to my original email address was causing the problem.

I'll stick with gmail for a few days and then switch back again as I get
stuff from mythtvnz at lists.ourshack.com  OK as well  several other lists
(most of which are mailman) so I don't think the issue is a permanent one.
Perhaps it's that ourshack is running an older version of mailman (2.1.23
rather than the latest 2.1.34).