[chbot] SD Copier

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Sun Apr 11 11:55:15 BST 2021

Must be looking in the wrong place but I can't find an SD card copier that
does not create a copy of the full card. Ie if I need to copy a 32GB card that
only has a few MB of data, it clones the full 32GB.

Macrium reflect does a great job on Windows. Copies all the disk structures
and files and compresses the data into one small file.  Unfortunately macrium
does not see SD cards as drives.

Anyone found something that works on Windows?

Basically backing up my PI OS. I'm using it as a NAS drive.

Thanks Wallace