[chbot] PCBs update

David Closey david.closey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:02:30 BST 2020

Russell

What a Fantastic method
Sorry I also missed the talks this month
I have played with all sorts of methods over the years including dry film of late

Although commercial PCB’s are quite affordable now
It is very satisfying to be able to knock up a prototype from idea to board in a weekend
I’m definitely going to try the method you describe

What is the source of the photo resist ??
I had a quick google "PER-20” but nothing popped up

David Closey