[chbot] Is it possible to slightly order the 1830 start time?

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 09:52:13 GMT 2020

Hi Robert,

The 18:30 start time is fairly nominal, and really just means that's when
the doors are open.

People wander in from then onwards and generally chat or rummage through
the junk table to see what's new.

The impromptu presentations usually start around 19:30, so if you were
unable to get there until then you'd still be able to listen to them.
They're not at all formal, and you are free to arrive at any time

The presentations usually wrap up around 21:00, and there's still time for
chatting afterwards unless the keyholder that evening needs to lock up
sharply.

So, there's no pressure to be there at 18:30. You're welcome any time, and
please spend as long as you like (or as long as you can) there.

Best wishes,

Andrew