[chbot] Wanting real data - How best to mount sensors outside in the elements?

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:21:14 BST 2020

With all the fibre rolling out to individual buildings you would think that they could drop the price on internet delivery. I am quite sure that even with training and equipment, if you are sending people out less frequently on faults it must cost less to maintain the network.

Although, some of the gear they use in parts of NZ (this this bi-directional fibre) the hardware fabric is very costly. Maybe that is how they justify the cost of delivery?