[chbot] Microcontroller graphics library

Stuart Brown stuartbrown2 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 05:40:37 BST 2020

Charles

You could try some of the libraries from the Arduino world, like:

   - Adafruit GFX Graphics Library (
   https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-gfx-graphics-library?view=all &
   https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-GFX-Library)
   - u8g2 (https://github.com/olikraus/u8g2), etc
   - uGFX (https://wiki.ugfx.io/index.php/Main_Page => the wiki,  the main
   website seems to be down at the moment &
   https://www.instructables.com/id/UGFX-on-STM32f4-and-ILI9341)

They tend to be C \ C++, so can be ported easily enough.

Stuart