[chbot] Shipping

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon May 11 06:11:03 BST 2020

Today I received a Christmas card from a friend in the US. It was
postmarked December 2019, so I know it is from the Before Time, and
not an early one for this year. :)

No other packages. I thought the blockage had become unstuck, but,
perhaps not. :(

Maybe things will pick up again in Level 2.

Andrew