[chbot] LED lighting

Darran Lee darran at nzllive.com
Thu Jun 18 06:11:14 BST 2020

If anyone is interested in the wifi led bulbs I spoke about from Jaycar,
they are special at the moment. They are either bayonet or edison screw,
single or a 3 pack.

https://www.jaycar.co.nz/smart-wi-fi-led-bulb-with-colour-change-with-edison-light-fitting-pack-of-3/p/SL2256

https://www.jaycar.co.nz/smart-wi-fi-led-bulb-with-colour-change-with-bayonet-light-fitting/p/SL2250

The white is very good but the colours are a little weak, I'm happy with
them because I only want white light, they are dim-able and can be set
to warm or cool white.

The app is SmartLife which 'works with' Google and Alexa. Yes, its a
Chinese app...yes its on the internet... yes, its probably a security
risk..yes...yes...yes....

I haven't pulled one apart yet to see whats inside.....