[chbot] Where to buy a new laptop

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jul 30 21:59:51 BST 2020

Hi Ant,

There are lots of commercial workshops in CHCH, with varying pricing
etc. If you can define your requirements in terms of material, rough
size, quantity, time-frame and budget that might help. Examples may also
be useful.

Regards, Mark

PS Current description of this group "As well as an interest in all
things robotic, we have a membership with interests ranging from radio,
embedded computing, FPGA design, solar power, and electric vehicles, to
name but a few".