[chbot] Where to buy a new laptop

Ant Williams arrkwill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:13:31 BST 2020

Greetings CR,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a CNC and/or metal-work/sheet-metal
jobbing shop, who are kitted up for prototyping an idea or two?

Regards
Ant Williams

PS - I'm not really into robotics, per se, but came across your group when
trying to source a specific type of servo-controller for my concept.