[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, Monday 20 July 2020, 630pm, 5 Idris Road

Helmut Walle helmut.walle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:59:37 BST 2020

Way OT now, but definitely some good points to consider, Trevor...

And yes, liquid fuel cooling is an established way of keeping the
nozzles cool. I found this an equally informative and enjoyable
documentary straight from one of the several horses' mouth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDNX65d-FBY - the energy source in this
case is not chemical, but that's a minor technical detail. (:

Kind regards,

Helmut.