[chbot] Z80 docs, cassettes

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Aug 27 05:36:22 BST 2020

About a year ago, Don donated a pile of vintage (1980s ?) computer stuff
to the radio club.

The pile included a Z80 machine as well as some other early home-computers.

If the owner(s) of such is/are interested in more stuff from Don (see
below), drop me a line and I will pass on his contact details.

-Mark