[chbot] Updating a program: which Way did I use to install it?

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 04:05:30 BST 2020

I would say that PacMan for Arch is pretty amazing! I would also say that
because I am a heavy user of macOS, that HomeBrew is also probably the best
for the macOS platform. There are lots of systems and they all have their
ways like you said. I think it is nice to have choice. My concern is that a
lot of software today has sooooooo many dependencies. I think that down the
road, it will cause issues having so many dependencies especially if a
developer stops maintaining said software.